You've reached the blog where I will post my experiences from my solo backpacking trip through Europe in a total of 15 days. I hope you get some good information from this site. Don't hesitate to get in touch and post about your own experiences!


Monday, May 18, 2009

My Hostels: Interlaken, Switzerland

I will be staying the most consecutive nights in Switzerland. I've decided to try two different hostels as well. I'll spend two nights at Balmers Herberge and then move to Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof the last night. I've been told Backpackers Villa will allow you to substitute your free tea/coffee passes for laundry service. I plan to take advantage of that! I'll spend my birthday in Switzerland and I am looking forward to it!

Balmers:

Backpackers Villa:

Interlaken City Guide

2 comments:

Sabaleplus said...

muy copado parece

Ryan Birk said...

Sí, se recomendó a mí! Espero que son lugares agradables. Estoy mirando adelante a los Alpes suizos.