You've reached the blog where I will post my experiences from my solo backpacking trip through Europe in a total of 15 days. I hope you get some good information from this site. Don't hesitate to get in touch and post about your own experiences!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Hostel: Barcelona, Spain

I will be staying at the Sant Jordi Alberg in Barcelona. Barcelona is a city that I have to travel by night to get to and from. I'll be arriving from Interlaken, Switzerland. Technically it is Bern, Switzerland. I am going to travel up to Bern during the morning and check it out and then board the night train. The night trains from Bern to Barcelona are available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.


I plan to visit La Rambla, hit up the beach and also check out the Barcelona nightlife. Sant Jordi Alberg does regular club/bar crawls.

Barcelona is quite the trek. I sure hope it's worth it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I promise you it's soooo worth it1!