You've reached the blog where I will post my experiences from my solo backpacking trip through Europe in a total of 15 days. I hope you get some good information from this site. Don't hesitate to get in touch and post about your own experiences!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Hostel: Paris, France

Paris is my last stop before I head home. I will be staying in the Vintage Hostel.


I'll have one full day and a night in Paris. I literally get off the train from Barcelona and either hit the hostel to check in or drop my backpack off at a locker at the train station and start checking Paris out. Because I had to take an extra day to catch the night train out of Switzerland to Barcelona, I had to remove a day from Paris. I sure did not want to give up a day in Switzerland, and Barcelona was just too far of a trek to not spend two days in.

I have to catch the Sunday morning Eurostar train through the chunnel (under the English Channel) to London the next morning so I don't really plan to stay out really late.

I think if I hit the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, I'll get my share of Paris.

No comments: